Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year


Holidays remind us of love and joy, family and celebration, God's love and the excitement of a new year. This 2008 was an eventful year...

Landmark Events of 2008
1. I finished my Master's degree.

2. I began my first house re-modeling project.

3. Neil and I began our life together- engaged to be married!

4. Alexander Brent Boecking was born.

5. Lucky Dog Boecking went to Heaven after 12 years of life.

6. Maisie Boecking was rescued and joined our family.

7. We opened the second Pro-Care Spine Center in San Antonio, Texas.

8. Holly and Mike Neumann were married in Galveston, Texas.

9. Ryan and Lori Gray were married in Puerto Moreles, Mexico.

10. Alex and Kat Olmos were married in Austin, Texas.

11. Ava Royal Gilly was born.

12. Matt and Nichole were engaged.

13. Zach landed his first job as a youth pastor in University Park, Texas.

14. Amar and Emeia were engaged.

15. Brandon and Alex Hall were married in South Padre Island, Texas.

2008 was the year to grow into change.
I grew into the change all around me and within myself.
Growing out of the old and into the new- allowing me to reach new heights- love more, celebrate more, and feel more.
Thank you, Lord for 2008- Thank you for 2009...

Smile. The best is yet to come.

No comments: