I am thankful for my house, which is now a little more secure, thanks to our new security system that was installed on Wednesday after an attempted break in. My furry friends inside that house who keep me company and remind me how to love unconditionally.
I am thankful for the family and friends that came to my aid when I was facing this situation head on - with Neil out of town. Thanks B, for bringing the shot gun. Thanks R, for checking the perimeter of the house after they came the first time. Thanks Dad, for waiting with me in the middle of the night until Neil got home. Thanks to the Austin Police Department who arrived at my house within 7 minutes of calling 911. Thanks A & S for the help with a trustworthy security system company. Thanks to my friends who are praying for protection around our home.
I am thankful that my Heavenly Father watches over us and holds us tight, even in our scariest moments. He is there; He is in control.
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear; though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.
Psalms 27:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment