Monday I will begin 9 hours of literacy course work.
This weekend, Neil and I completed the last of our baby tasks: a place for baby to sleep, bathe, swing and change diapers. We packed our hospital bags and wrote a jello-birth plan.
The Morgan family is in Austin for the summer. We enjoyed a visit with them this week. Baby T is a little wonder of beauty- peaceful, happy and very sweet. Motherhood becomes her mother in an astonishingly attractive way.
My body is telling me to S-L-O-W down and take it easy. I have regular, frequent contractions and the baby is engaged in my pelvis for about a week now. An engaged baby feels like a bowling ball between your legs. My personality seems notable indecisive, even on small choices like what to wear.
I am in full nesting mode- wanting to organize and clean the house in large and small ways. My belly is big and round. People often stop me and ask if I am having a boy, when and how I am doing.
I'm overjoyed to know that two more friends are pregnant! LS due with her second in October and AP due with her first, a son, in November. So exciting to see the parenthood chapter beginning and continuing for so many around us! I just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment