Several weeks ago a gauntlet was thrown in our direction...
"Double Meat Boecking" (aka Neil) was challenged to a Slider Eating Contest by an un-named competitor. I will withhold his name to protect his privacy. I will say, he is about my size.
As I hear the details of this challenge... I think to myself - Neil has it in the bag. I do not exaggerate when I say- one of Neil's relative college nicknames was the trash compactor. The man can eat! I don't know where he puts it... but the man can eat!
However, we were all surprised when the challenger ate 21 sliders to Neil's 13! A clear and amazing victory! The best part was catching up with the friends to turned out to support and cheer this fun-filled contest and contribute to the Austin Children's Shelter. What a funny memory. I am laughing just thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment