My friends and family have been asking me how I am doing this week and I say, "GOOD! I am great!" Because I am. I am out of the cloudy world that was me in Austin and Neil in San Antonio for 8 months. WE- my husband, my dogs, my cats and me- are all together again. Under a tin roof in a house with beautiful floors that's full of boxes... and all is right with the world again.
I am working with the CTWP doing instructional technology and it is lovely, fulfilling work. I am excited about starting school in the Fall. Despite my feeble attempts to keep visitors out of the house until I have put the house together... we have had so many visitors! Matt and Nichole, Zach, Brent, Shelly and Tucker, Alex and Brandon, Illy and Jeff, Missy and Kevin, Michele and Nolan, Debbie and Scott, and a few others, and our parents of course... have all already been to the "before" version of our new house. We've already had a cook-out! True to our style - we have jumped in life with no holds bar.
To date- we have found - a new cafe for casual date or lunches, a beautiful hill-side ride down Blanco, a market around the corner, and Lowes (of course I can not live without my second home ;) We found an out standing Thai food restaurant and have a few more recomendations on the list for future meals.
I miss my family and my friends terribly. But it will do me no good to dwell on that. For now, I have more than enough to keep me busy, happily busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PicturesPicturesPictures! :) Pretty please?
Post a Comment