Oh what a weekend! My wonderful family and friends rallied to help us remove old carpet and outdated granite tile to install beautiful wood floors in the great room, dining area, master bedroom and halls. It was HARD work. From dust to chemicals to hauling and installing... I have a new appreciation for these floors and how they get here.
A huge thank you to family and friends for your invaluable support and helping hands as Neil and I transition into a new chapter of our lives.
I'm thinking quite a bit about transition and transformation these days. It's rather tough any way you toss it. Growing pains and exhaustion mixed with new routines and unfamiliar roads. I have said, "Moving will show you what your are made of." Thankfully, Neil and I are on the home stretch.
Today I will gather the last of our things for the movers arrival tomorrow. I can't wait to see my kitties and take them to their new home. It will be so great to have everyone together again. I'm tired... too tired to think of anything else original to say. Neil, I'll be there tomorrow with boxes and bells on. We're almost there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment