Yes, the holiday music is in full swing. I have already rented A Christmas Carol and pulled my best campaign to put up the Christmas tree- rightly rejected by Neil in order to stay true to our own family tradition- putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait!
This Thanksgiving holiday is riddled with a MASSIVE amount of work to be done, of which, this blog post is a feeble attempt to delay the looming 10 hours of work I must somehow fit into today. How? you ask.
I don't really know. I typically have a grand scheme- but today I don't have the time to make one. So it will be settled that somehow, someway, I will fit it all in and live to tell about it.
Even as I type this, I can feel the pressure beginning to surround my mushy brain. Maybe it's the delirium of too much work and not enough sleep, maybe it's my recent conference in Disney's Magical Kingdom... but somehow I am positive that I can pull it all off to the tune of little friendly mice singing, "We can do it! We can do it! We can help our Cinder-melly!"
Today - 10 hours grading, yoga to balance it out
Wendesday - House Cleaning, Grocery Shopping, Lunch with Amye in San Marcos, WORK, Pack for T-day
Thursday - Up early to make Baked Potato Casserole for T-day lunch at the ranch, Pick up Mike in Fredricksburg, Spend the day at the ranch, Take Christmas Card Photos, B&B in Fredricksburg
Friday - Fun in F-burg then head home to prepare for T-day with Barb, Steve and Zach
Saturday - T-day lunch with the Fam at our house, REST
Sunday - A3's baptism and lunch reception at the Mansion, home - Christmas Tree Time!
Did I mention I have 3 papers due the week after Thanksgiving? Yes, I do. If you know any helpful, magical mice- please give them my address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment