Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Short List

Monday, Monday- here we go!
I missed my pilates class because my brain is too full.
My heart is full because we set up out Christmas tree and decked the halls last night- joy!
Church and my mother's Christmas brunch brought food for the soul and reminded me that the world does not revolve around my doctoral program.
This season is a time for reflection on God's gifts and blessings to us (and oh, they are so many), and a time to GIVE to others.
The Limpopo Writing Project is my charity project this Christmas, and I am even more excited to try to put together a little money for learners far away who are moving along their educational journey- just like I am trying to do.
Dancing to Bing Crosby in the living room with my husband fills my bucket.
The Christmas shopping is done, Christmas cards are mailed- it's time to get back to the school work.
Giddy up!

No comments: