There is one thing I hate- I hate being sick.
I have used every weapon known to man to fight off a achy cold and I am hoping with everything I've got that tomorrow will be the last of it.
Being sick makes you thankful for your health.
Tomorrow will be a feeling better day.
This morning I taught class, cleaned house, lunched and worked some more.
I am thankful for a clean, beautiful house, and my cats who lay across my papers strewn across the dining room table as I plunk away at my laptop projects.
I am thankful for the soothing sounds of my front porch fountain which accompanies the quiet, perfectly.
I am thankful for the flow of thoughts and clarity that emerge like the sleuth I've been searching everywhere for.
I am thankful for my husband who went to the store and bought several delectable beverages to fill our refrigerator shelf and ward off my looming cold-medicine dehydration.
I am thankful for family and those who nurture our spirits when our strength is low.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment