Monday arrives with pleasant energy- waking to find a neat house and a few fall decorations- thanks to my mother.
The weekend brought a break (because I couldn't force myself to work anymore) from school work and several hours of watching movies and mindless television.
Sunday became an impromptu family gathering, complete with steaks and veggies on the grill, mum planting, cowboys game and a pumpkin carving contest. It was lovely to be together and relax throughout the day.
Friends are the precious family you get to choose, yes; but your family is always there for you to the very last day.
After a year of increasing isolated lifestyle, my appreciation of both has increased exponentially.
One project finished and another one begins.
I embrace what the week will hold for me and pray for the Lord to continue to work in my heart- helping me break free of the doctoral doldrums and dance back into joy.
Rejoice in the Lord, always- again, I say rejoice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment