Hat's off to everyone at the clinic (and their supportive families) for all the hard that went into the training, building and opening of the Pro-Care Spine Center San Antonio location. It was a learning process from start to finish and we are so proud to say the clinic is open for business.
B and N are truly an amazing team in my book- I continue to be impressed and inspired as I see how many lives are helped by them and the incredible Pro-Care Spine Center team.
To live in pain is no way to live at all- and I am glad we have so many ways to help people improve their heath without the use of drugs and medications.
Just a few of the ways my life has been improved by the Pro-Care Spine Center...
1. My back doesn't hurt anymore...
2. I can snowboard with no fear!
3. I eat a healthy breakfast every morning thanks to Standard Process vitamin shakes!
4. I am leaner and meaner thanks to Standard Process vitamins and supplements
5. I am preventing possible future health complications for me and my family thanks to my specific nutrition program
5. I am preventing possible future health complications for me and my family thanks to my specific nutrition program
6. I have a solution for friends and family who are suffering with health problems...
7. Most Important Reason! ---NEIL!!!
Above are a few shots of the new San Antonio location the day before we opened for business...
It was all hands on deck to get equipment in place, cabinets hung, and floors swept. A and I were the super-shopping duo, while the guys handled the handi-work and wiring at the clinic. A kept everyone smiling with his incredibly cheerful disposition and contagious laugh. He is the poster child for a perfect baby!
Congratulations to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment