As always in Texas, Fall is a mixture of warm and cool days, with the sporadic cold front that blows in and reminds us it's actually not ALWAYS hot in Texas. Every time a cold front blows in- my hilarious dogs- Little and Maisie- go CRAZY. Yesterday, I came home to find them literally sprinting laps around the yard... hurdling each other with an impressive agility I have only begun to observe in our newest addition, Maisie. I stood speechless, watching the dogs from the door until they finally spotted me and waited to come inside. That evening- they were thoroughly tuckered out... until this morning... when they could not contain themselves one again...
Something about that cool air- that gets them running like there's no tomorrow... now if I could only get myself running that fast...
Something about that cool air- that gets them running like there's no tomorrow... now if I could only get myself running that fast...
No comments:
Post a Comment