Monday, May 11, 2009

My new vacuum SUCKS!


I have to admit I was less than eager to pay the price tag on this futuristic looking household helper. BUT- when it arrived on my doorstep I raced to open it, assemble it and vacuum my whole house with it! It's AMAZING! It really never loses suction! The ends of the vacuum head are just as powerful at the middle! It doesn't put the dust back into the air! It doesn't clog with pet hair. My new Dyson Ball Animal DC25 is the best vacuum I have ever used. With a 5 year warranty it is the only vacuum I will ever use! I sucked up all the dust, dog hair and dirt in my house in no time flat. As my bff Michele says... Every domestic superstar has to have her tools! This one is my new favorite! :)

No comments: