Friday, May 15, 2009

RENT


Over spicy salmon dinner:

Melanie says, " Don't forget, tomorrow we are going to see RENT! I am so excited!"

Neil says, "Babe, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you took a girlfriend to RENT instead of me."

Hmm. My love is a man a carefully chosen words. I couldn't help but laugh before I called to invite Alex who excitedly agreed citing she herself had been dying to go, but her hubby hadn't the slightest desire either. As our husbands settled in to watch the game in true testosterone style. Alex and I gabbed away at the Blue Dahlia Bistro over chilled Pinot Grigio, Tuna Tar Tar, and seared Scallops... aka divine.

We drove over to our pre-paid parking spot and dashed in to our orchestra section seats. The show was fantastic - a true NY energy, polished and shiny performances, and I'm still singing. God bless thoughtful mother-in-laws. God bless honest husbands. But most of all... God bless good girlfriends! What a blast!

No comments: