Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One week later...

One week since my last post and I have ...
Attended a gala fundraiser
Partied in an old historic mansion turned night club
Visited with Kenny and Erin in from DC in a new SA food spot
Painted my kitchen and entry way with the help of my parents - both look A-MA-ZING btw!
Presented my first presentations for phd school
andddd welcomed my 4th nephew into the world - Baby A #3 was born to Neil's brother Brent and his wife Ana- everyone is healthy and happy- what more can you ask for!

Happy Birthday Baby A #3!
September 20th 8.13 lbs

And I'm planning a baby shower for another special someone who will welcome a precious one in March- more on this later.
What an eventful, eventful 3rd week in September.

Welcome fall, lovely Autumn - I've known you were peeking around the corner.
Swatting at the scorching rays with voluptuous, gray clouds of fat water drops
You've come to stir the pot and rain a lot on crispy brown grass and paint it green and long again
You're full of colors, pictures for a locket, and I just can wait to see what else you have in your back pocket.

No comments: