I met Missy and Stacey in Galveston for a girls' night away- from work, life and the daily grind.
We talked, swam, drank, ate, and talked some more... it was a blessing! The resort was lovely and the company was wonderful. Noted: Don't fail to commit to spending time with friends, near, far, everywhere.
Neil was amazing and worked on the house while I was away. I am excited to make some more progress on this property. My parents are coming this weekend for my mom's birthday dinner and to help us with a painting project. I can't wait!
This week I have 2 presentations to give, lots of reading and statistics assignments to complete. My current plan of attack is a to do list for the current day only- first thing in the morning. Checking items off through the day has led to sanity all the way to 2:30 p.m. 4 chapters of Statistics Made Simple for School Leaders: Data-Driven Decision Making to go before class at 5:30 p.m.
I found out I will be a research assistant for Spring 2010- this will be great! Something new from teaching... I wonder what the trade-off will be for the grading I will escape.
My 5th nephew will join the world any day now. We cannot wait to meet you little one!
The world is a-movin! Babies comin', houses changin', businesses growin', minds stretchin', and muscles achin' here we go Fall 2010!
Closing thought:
When you set goals, something inside of you starts saying, "Let's go, let's go," and ceilings start to move up. - Zig Ziglar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment