Friday, October 8, 2010

Tizzy Friday

Oh the piles are a mounting up on my desk...
The thoughts are a spinning up in my head...

A paper to grade, a paper to write, a house to clean and errands to run.
What a tizzy of a Friday I have begun!

Since my chef's hat has been buried under textbooks and papers lately- a home-cooked meal for dinner is several days overdue.

Slow Cooker Chicken will be tonight's fair. Easy enough to leave while I click away on Draft 1 of my research paper, and yummy enough to feed my soul and the stomach of my husband after a long work week.

A full day of work today, and a full day of work tomorrow- then we'll hop on a plane to DFW to watch the Cowboys in the new stadium! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! The electric energy of a football stadium in October is enough to kick my little tail into high speed even into Saturday!

Let's go Cowboys- let's go!
Let's go house cleaning - let's go!
Let's go slow cooker- let's go!
Let's go research - let's go!

Here's hoping your inner-cheerleader get's you going today too!

No comments: