Monday, October 4, 2010

Begin a new week

Week one of October -
Reflection - I made it through my first 8 hour Statistics Midterm, and I'm actually am more interested in statistics than ever. It's actually pretty cool stuff, once you get over the hump of craziness.
My house is not perfect, but it has not crumbled under our feet...yet. Housework has gone from pesky chores to a sought after excuses to postpone boring textbooks. Everywhere I look, there is something to do. For now- I'm bunkered in the guest room in clicking on two laptops and playing fetch with my cat. Funny how things change...

Thoughts for this week-
Continue making my to do list for 2 days in advance. I tried doing a week at a time and cried. Two days is much more palatable.
Tackle the gradebook.
Begin major papers.
Scout cute Fall decorations that I will buy after Fall is over and they go on clearance.
Take every opportunity to go OUTSIDE and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Exercise!

My Lord, my Lord- thank You for another week.
Through chores and events- it is really only You I seek.
I praise You for the beauty I see all around me.
I praise You for helping me be what You what me to be.

No comments: