Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend in Review

Friday - Gave my new slow cooker a run with apples and pork tenderloin, Digital Is Meeting for Central Texas Writing Project, wine and a movie with Neil
Saturday - Up early to clean the house, then painted the master bedroom with Barb and Steve, Thai Topaz spicy mango delight for dinner and Karate Kid on the big screen at home
Sunday - Church, Egg and I, Arts and Crafts to channel my pent up creative energy, and a late afternoon bike ride through the hills, dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant with a view.

What didn't get done? - mounds of work, mountains of school work, and an abyss of grading- think I'll head to bed to prepare for the week I have ahead of me. Oh, what a day I will have tomorrow due to this procrastination. But, oh what a lovely day I had today.

No comments: