It is a blessing to enjoy what you do for a living. But it is a greater if your living can be a blessing to those around you.
Today I reflect on a great day at work. I am blessed beyond what I could ever earn or deserve. I have the privilege to work with teachers and students who are so bright- the gloom and doom of a world in trouble vanishes from my farthest thought. The future of our country and world are taking notes, discussing, discovering, learning and growing in school classrooms with leaders who love them. We cannot fail.
After a very busy semester of all the adjusting, racing, figuring, cramming and scrambling that come with a new job on a busy campus... I will remember to bring this goodness to work with me everyday. I will try to leave behind the lists, the clutter, and the distractions, and serve in a way that means something to someone. This is my mission. This is my calling. I cannot fail.
We are traveling in the footsteps
Of those who've gone before
But we'll all be reunited
On a new and sunlit shore
Oh when the saints go marching in
When the saints go marching in
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment