
Ever get the feeling that something good is coming? I woke up this morning in the rainy, chilly dark. My furry children were stirring. My little boy cat's new trick is to jump to the top of the headboard, tight-rope walk, and then pounce! It's just thrilling at 6 a.m. All of this is beside the point. In spite of the gloomy morning, my heart feels sunny and sparkling bright.
Good things are coming. Good things are coming. I will keep my eyes on the horizon- I may not see over the hill I'm climbing, but I toss away all specks of worry because my Guider does. He knows the best way to lead me- all I have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
Faith is palpable when the edge of the unknown touches the tips of your toes. I step forward happily, readily... because I know good things are coming.
Image: http://joselgonzales.wordpress.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment