Humble: I did not train 4 days last week as planned.
Hopeful: I will train 4 days this week, starting this afternoon!
Humble: Neil asked me, "Do you really think you can finish this triathlon?"
Hopeful: I met the Team in Training group at an event we did on Saturday. I saw a former classmate's mother there which made it all the more fun. TNT is awesome and I plan to connect with them in the future.
Humble: Neil said, "We need a clean house."
Hopeful: I cleaned all day yesterday and I proudly say- ALL of our laundry is clean and put away in an organized closet. Floors are vacuumed and mopped. Dishes are clean, and the house is dusted. Housework- it's never finished. Although, I am starting to enjoy it again.
Humble: I was so pooped on Friday that Neil and I ate CPK pizza for dinner. And to add calories to calories- we had some yummy hefeweizen that paired quite nicely with the garlic chick and onion.
Hopeful: I started the week on the right foot with vitamin fruit smoothies for breakfast and lunch today.
Life is a dance of waxing and waning. We can only do so much in a day. Let's hope we can get our priorities in check before the Son comes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment