Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday


T
- Thankful tomorrow is Friday
H - Happy to have a hot cup of tea in the morning
U - Understanding that a challenging week is good for me
R - Rest and Relaxation this weekend!
S - Saturday and Sunday, Sleeping in, Selling the Scooter, Sealing up Boxes
D - Dogs to the park, Dogs to the greenbelt, Dogs to the bath
A - Apples, Broccoli, Fish, nothing but healthy good food to fuel the body and heart
Y - I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20

I feel surrounded by faith, vision and the tiny tip of insight. The more I depend on my faith and release the illusion of control of my circumstances and mentality- the more free I feel. I want to let go of the anxiety that rides of the coattails of the unknown and planning. This is an unspoken mental battle which sometimes happens on a daily basis. But, I think I'm starting to see the light. Growth is not easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

Photo http://www.jimmygekas.com/photo.php?id=225

No comments: