This weekend was E's 4th birthday party at Soccer Zone... an indoor soccer facility with moonwalks too. The perfect place for little rug-rats to run a muck, kicking balls, jumping hurdles and bouncing their brains out in the moonwalks.
Here are some adorable moments from the weekend...
B (6) whizzes by me. She looks like a young lady already and really loves her girlfriend L.
"B, how are you today?!"
"Great! I have crazy hair!"
"Yes, I see, you have lots of grass in your hair..."
"I know! L put it in there! It's so crazy!"
E (4) opens his gift from Neil and I: a gun that shoots launches a glider plane.
"Wow! It's a GUN... But it's for KIDS!"
Later at B&A's house... we looked at their remodeling plans and talked basketball and babies (Baby #3 will join the crew in September).
Ax (2) wakes up from his nap, but where did he go? We find him in the guest room where he proceeds to climb up on the bed.
"Me jump!" Bounce Bounce from feet to bottom where he erupts into a fit of laughter...
"Monkey!" he exclaims! Laughing his head off.
His little brother, Ad, watched and grinned... I'm sure he will follow suit in no time. But, for now he is cuddly and adorable with a toothy grin from ear to ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment