
Lou Holtz, the famous football coach said, "When I die, my accomplishments will eventually be forgotten. But what I've invested in my players will continue to live on."
What we invest in our loved ones helps shape who we are and who the next generations will become. Invest in those players on your "team," the ones who love you, affirm you, and stand by your side no matter what. The people with whom you have a heart connection, that hold your hand in the hardest times.
Sometimes life gets so busy that I become consumed with the tasks on my to do list. I fail to take enough time out to honor and invest in the important people in my life. With birthday season around the corner, today is a reminder to send love to others. The legacies we leave behind are being established with each passing year whether we realize it or not. When this legacy is intentional - we are looking for ways to give others the best of what we know and have.
Happy Anniversary to:
Barbara & Steve - 3/1
Happy Birthday to:
Sandra - 3/1
Pat - 3/1
Mike- 3/2
Steve - 3/8
Tom - 3/11
Marian - 3/13
Ezra - 3/13
Picture from: articles.mercola.com
No comments:
Post a Comment