Tonight is the last night Neil and I will have to spend sleeping and waking up in two different houses. After 8 looooong lonely months, this great divide has finally come to an end. I am so full of joy and excitement I can hardly sit still.
The joy of simple pleasures like waking up with your family, a house put together and the company of someone you love shall never be taken for granted in our clan.
Maybe this kind of anxiousness is exactly the kind of thing God prescribed for a girl leaving her hometown for a new one. OH! I don't know. I don't care. I just can't wait to see Neil, my dogs, and finally start getting settled in our new house.
Tick tock tick tock go go go go go go!... GLORY the day has finally come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your Mom said we need to do a road trip this summer to see your new home! I know it will be lovely. Enjoy yourself.
Post a Comment