Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Stream of Consciousness

Friday, busy day.
Nose hurts, head hurts- keep ignoring it and I can conquer the pain.
Maisie dug a hole in the yard again this morning.
I never knew how much my dogs pooped until I had to pick it up every morning.
Need to get the yard guy over again... so much rain everything is growing, blooming & growing some more!
Laundry to do. Oil change needed. Packing to do. E-mails to do. Gifts to wrap. Scooter to sell. Papers to file. Return the blockbuster movies after they were stuck in my brother-in-law's garage for a freaking week!
Need to work out- the week flew by with no gym time... eeeekkkkk!
5 more weeks of work in Round Rock... wow, what a quick year.
5 more weeks of living in Austin... change is in the air.
Hope the right buyer finds the Austin house soon.
So excited to begin life in the San Antonio with Neil.
I miss Neil. Going for a run/ride after work today.
Fish and vegatables for dinner... or maybe kabobs.
Gray's party Saturday, Andre's party Sunday. Lunch at Country Line after church.
Oh, what a busy, busy world. So thankful the week is over. Buckle up here comes the weekend.

No comments: