Yesterday, I looked at the photos of our new house no less than 5 times in one day! I tore pages from catalogs and stashed them in a folder labeled- House Inspiration!
I have a blank canvas... and somewhere between fireplace facades and entertainment center designs... the creative energy was unleashed like a wild banshee and the ideas began to flow like free samples at YumiYougurt!
I can hardly focus at work, the temptation to surf over to pottery barn and hgtv is bringing a full court press. Want a sneak peak at my new design challenges? Enjoy these before pictures because the Boecking Home Makeover is about to begin!
What would you do with this patio? next to this pool? ...outdoor dining and conversation...
How about this fireplace? ... stone, art or wood...?
How about this master bedroom?
...matching fireplaces? re-cover the custom valences or toss them?...
It may be silly to blog about decorating and design... but it is one of life's (my) little joys! A new house feels like Christmas morning and I just can't wait to make it a home for Neil and I and our four furry children. Did I mention the finished dog run... oh glo-RY!
“A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.”
Leaving the life we have built for so many years in our home city is tough, but the hope and promise of a new adventure in a new city is exciting. We knew from the beginning that the Great Guider wold have to orchestrate the many factors of a move. Glory and praise are in order as we prepare to begin this new chapter in our life. May we be blessed and bring Him honor in our all of our adventures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment